.
.
.
Yoga is not just for New-Age Hippies

How to become an early riser

Posted by Justin M. On 11:15 PM

Have you ever wondered...am I a morning person or night person. Well, you probably have done so. Then maybe you say, which sleeping pattern is more productive. Am I wasting valuable time or am I using my time wisely.

An early riser usually goes to bed on average at 10 pm and wakes up around 5 am. Night people usually go to bed after 12 pm and wake up late in the morning or afternoon. Teens tend to be night people and typically get less sleep than there supposed to. Older people are usually morning people and get trier necessary sleep. Ive been in both camps and personally I think morning people are more productive than night people.

Here is a link on more about this subject:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser/

0 comments

Post a Comment